Friday, February 4, 2011

Trenta what?

In case there was any lingering question as to why Americans are so overweight....Starbucks, you have reminded us all once again. 



Yuck.  Where does the excess go?  Out your eyeballs?! 

In other news for today, I am officially moving into my OWN place next Monday!  I just signed the lease today on a cute little studio apartment in this cool (and semi creepy) old building near Downtown!  Apparently it used to be a home for "wayward girls"....and it was run by nuns.  Hoping none of those nuns like to hang out in the halls still!  mwahahahhahahahhaha! :)  Regardless its about time for me to be living on my own, and I'm really excited about it!  Although I thrive on social contact....I'm not sure that necessarily extends over to my living situation.  Especially now that I am working full-time...when I come home, I just want to come home to peace and quiet!  SOOOOO excited!

Lots to do in this next month.....Ireland in almost a month and moving and cat sitting for my parents and LOTS of work.....and lots of birthday and lots of fun! 

Thank goodness for a full February, because all I want is for March to get here!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment