Saturday, February 26, 2011

12 Years and Counting

Day #2

Picture of the person you have been the closest to for the longest!


Meet Tracey!  First of all, this girl is incredible...she has been a main piece of my support system since we were in the 8th grade when we had almost every class together.  I don't believe in coincidence...and I know God put her in my life for good reason.  She is dedicated and funny and incredibly intelligent and trustworthy...I laugh more with her than most people.  She has every quality I could ask for in a best friend...and I've been very blessed to have her all these years.  We went to college together for one year, when we were little freshman.  I went to WSU that year, and lived all the way across campus from her, but when I managed the trek over to her side of campus....we would have almost illegal amounts of fun.  Our main recreational activity was eating....especially at this little cafe called Flix that made killer milkshakes and had a steady flow of fries.  I remember one night Tracey, Molly (her roommate and another beautiful friend of mine), and I gorged ourselves on junk food at Flix and then stayed up all night singing Backstreet Boys at the top of our lungs. 

Time has made us slightly more sensible...it has also changed our relationships and our schools and our jobs and our lives, but our friendship has remained strong!  This picture is the two of us at Tracey's graduation from Med Tech school at Sacred Heart in Spokane.  Now Tracey is living in Olympia and works at a HUGE hospital in the lab!  She also is getting married this summer to the love of her life, Matt!  I'm so proud of who this lady has become and I'm looking forward to the rest of our lives as friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment