Friday, February 25, 2011

30 Days (give or take a few)

I've had other friends do it...and I've been inspired.  I'm doing the 30 Photo Challenge...but considering the fact that I'll be leaving in two weeks for a magical excursion in the land of the leprechauns....it will take me longer than 30 days to finish.  Call it the 45 day challenge....

Day#1

A Picture of Me!

I dressed up as Avril Lavigne for an event that we did during CA training my senior year of college.  I was skeptical that I could embody it, but I found that somehow, my inner Avril wanted to come on out.  I still have those capris and often think of wearing my Cons with them again....but then decide I'm not nearly alternative to handle that outfit on a normal day! 

And 10 Facts (to go along with the photo?)

1) I used to have a major crush on Jonathan Taylor Thomas....which is so cliche that I almost can't stand it.  That's like having a crush on Justin Bieber....

2) I will be attaining one of my lifelong dreams (seeing the Eiffel Tower) in 3 weeks!

3) I'm proud to be born in the 80s...the movies are genius...the clothes are fantastic....the hair...oh the hair.

4) I officially feel like I've made it since I own one piece of furniture I love and have matching place settings.

5) I hate paying money for anything but chick flicks or intense dramas in theaters....if I'm going to an action movie...I sincerely hope someone else is paying.

6) I have had the flu and 3 or 4 colds since starting my job in September....and I'm currently catching another one.  My immune system is slowly failing.

7) I have never owned an I-Pod....an I Phone or an I Pad.  "I" guess "I"'m not that cool!

8) I can't paint the nails on my right hand to save my life.

9) I failed Statistics in college....phew....I'm glad I got that off my chest.

10) I think stargazing, flowers, and cute notes on your car are three of the most romantic things ever...but not necessarily all at once.  That would get weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment