Sunday, February 27, 2011

Office Parties

Day # 3
Picture of the cast from your favorite show


I think this qualifies as the favorite for a lot of people.  I guess my dedication has dropped off over the years because I'm busy and barely ever watch TV on a regular basis....but this show still reigns supreme in my heart. 

I first got introduced to The Office when I was a junior in college.  Our friend Everett started having Office parties in my dorm every Thursday night....mostly as a ploy to pick up his beautiful (now wife) Carrie....and really all of us benefitted.  I love this show because it is smart...it doesn't rely on any of the normal tricks of mediocre sitcoms. All of the characters are so masterfully crafted...I can't get enough of them.  They could make successful (and funny) shows off every single one of them individually, and with all of them together...its just out of control.  I have to admit that I'd like to see it end sooner rather than later...I hate to see a show move past it's expiration date.....but it's had a great run!


In other news....I'm watching the Oscars.  It always surprises me how poorly the jokes are written for these award shows....Anne Hathaway and James Franco are good looking...but not comedians.  Good try though!

No comments:

Post a Comment