Thursday, December 29, 2011

Mindless....

I have become one with the couch for the last two days due to a nasty stomach virus that happened to attack my poor little, down-trodden immune system.  Now I would say the whole experience has been really uncomfortable and unfortunate on more than one level, but one of the most unfortunate parts of being sick with this kind of crap is that you have no energy to do anything but stare at the TV.  I have piles of books, but holding one up and making my brain work simultaneously wasn't an option.  The only thing I managed to do the last two days was walk to my mailbox, clean out the cat box, and take a shower.  Nice.

Anyways, back to the TV bit.  Don't know if you've ever been up with a sickness and watched TV clear through the night, but they really do advertise some winning products...

Here are my favorites from the last few days...

1) Pajama Jeans



Look at this little piece of majesty.  I could have used some of these over the last few days...

2) Easy Feet



Just in case you didn't have the ability to wash your feet effectively on your own....really?


I'm also currently taking in the new MTV embarrassment called "Friend Zone".  This is absolutely one of the most painful shows that I have ever experienced.  The whole idea of it is that one person takes a friend who they are secretly in love with out on a surprise date and then tells them that they are actually interested in being more than friends.  3/4 of the time it ends badly....obviously.  How would you react if one of your good friends lied to you to get you on national TV...professes his love...and you had to turn them down?  Holy cow.  Awful.  One girl on this episode is going to tell her friend who already has a girlfriend that she is in love with him....uh hello?

Pretty sure I'd rather be in the friend zone forever than be involved in either end of that deal.

Time to feel better and do something less mind-draining...maybe I could hold up that book today.

:)

Hope all of your Christmas' were totally wonderful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment