Thursday, November 3, 2011

Bad boys bad boys...whatcha gonna do?

So, I haven't slept much in the last 24 hours.  I have an overnight flight ahead of me, so I figured I'd catch some Zs at the airport in San Francisco after dinner.  I found prime real estate near to my gate.  A bank of seats with no dividing arm rests and a light that was out...so it was sort of dark.  PERFECTION. 

Not for long....



I'm awoken by a police officer walking past with a passenger that just got off a United flight.  They stopped right near me in the dark corner and he started to question him about smoking an e-cigarette on board.  Those stupid e-cigarettes.....whoever invented those was a moron.

Anyways...this guy apparently was flying from across the country to attend a drug rehab and he decided to smoke an e-cigarette in the bathroom of the plane.  Another guy tipped the flight attendant off to "smoke" coming from the bathroom and here we are now.  The guy started to get beligerant and trying to leave the area, so the officer cuffed him and slammed him into a seat.  Now I had been enjoying the show until this point, and then I started to wonder if I was going to get taken out by this psycho....so I had to move from my beautiful bank of seats and kiss my napping goodbye. 

Wow...San Francisco is exciting.  He is still whining and crying and complaining about how tight his hand cuffs are and I'm hoping a tazer comes into the show at some point before my plane comes. 

In other news, since I can't actually go see the city, I ate a dinner of San Franciscan specialties (Sourdough and Ghirardelli chocolate).  Dinner and a show.

Next stop Newark.

Toodles!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment