Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Lovely gifts

Things I'm Thankful for Today:

1) Allergy pills.

2) The ability to still write decent papers (pending grading) after being out of school for the last 3 years...

3) Living on top of the ocean after basically being an ocean virgin for so many years...I LOVE the ocean.

4) Having really incredible friends....and I mean really incredible.  Smart, beautiful, motivated, supportive...I've been blessed.

5) Having survived and experienced two years at House of Charity.  For all the challenges, there was literally no better preparation for what I'm doing now.

6) Second chances

7) My mom putting money on my Starbucks gift card.  Nothing makes my Tuesdays better than my morning oatmeal and drip coffee w/ hazelnut and room for cream. :)

8) Having such a great small group back home that I actually miss them like crazy now.  You realize just how blessed you have been when you move away and can't find something quite like that again.

9) Drop in humidity...thank you Jesus.

10) My padre coming to visit me this weekend, a trip to see the lights of the big city next weekend (NYC baby!), and a retreat in New Hampshire the weekend after that!  :)

11) Banana bread

12) A cat that is finally healthy again after being sick all weekend.

13) By the grace of God, NOT getting a full-blown cold even though I feel like I just barely dodged it...

14) Care packages

15) Opportunities to NOT be studying.....

No comments:

Post a Comment