Friday, January 18, 2013

Let's get outta here

Second semester of my MSW program has begun.  I'm already tired.  I'm also feeling trapped in Boston, because after reviewing my assignments for this semester, I'm realizing that my Spring Break and reading period will both be spent indoors in front of my computer.  Freedom seems far away, but in hopeful anticipation, I am spending my evening dreaming of all the places I'd rather be than here.


Someone pay the big bucks and go with me here for either the World Cup or the Olympics.  Please.  

Twilight Color at Emerald Bay Lake Tahoe California Wallpaper (click to view)

Heaven on Earth


Honolulu?  The Boboths?  Yes please....


Bet your bottom dollar you'll lose the blues in Chicago, Chicago


Jay Swanson makes me want to be here every single day of my life...


I might be addicted to Maine...


Craving the Coast right now.


Uh hello. This terrifies me.  And intrigues me.


Wherever I have to go to hold this little guy....awwwww!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment