Monday, November 26, 2012

27 days

Top 10 Reasons I Cannot Wait to be Back in Spokane:

1) These people....



Because they continue to love me even though I moved all the way across the country for grad school!

2)   and these people....
The most fabulous best friends a girl could ever ask for.
3) This animal....

Sassy; my 13 year old grouch.  

4) This church...

Because Park Street is great and all, but New Comm is where its at.

5) and this small group...
I get to spend every Monday night with these smoking hot babes.  Be jealous.
6) This place....

Can't get this place off my mind.

and these people...give or take a few... :(

And I can't get these people off my mind either.  Family.

7) This restaurant....

Makes me want to learn French.

8) This holiday....

Please Mom, get me a nightgown just like this.

9) This movie...

AMAZING

with this girl....

EVEN MORE AMAZING.  She's taken boys, keep your claws off.

10) and this night.....oh this night.  

Party hats?  Check! Pink Panty Droppers? Check!  Dick Clark?  Uh oh...

27 more days of Boston, and then homeward bound for two glorious weeks!  Cannot wait!  See you all soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment