Monday, March 12, 2012

Shoebox

Reality check....

Housing on the East Coast is crazy expensive.

I pay $385.00 a month in Spokane and have the cutest apartment ever.





Look at all that space....

You wanna know what $385.00 gets you in Boston?



Uh, no thank you.

So, let's get a little more realistic.  I will FOR SURE be spending at least $700.00 a month on an apartment, and more realistically close to $900.  What does Craigslist say $900.00 will buy in Spokane?

image 0

This entire house.


What does $900.00 buy you in Boston? 

This....

Photobucket

Yes....this is a one room apartment.....and to be specific....this is $995.00 a month.
I must also add that this is the biggest of the studios I've seen.  Most of them are dorm rooms with an attached bathroom....nice.

Good thing I'm selling all my furniture to move out there, because I won't have space for any of it.

Here's to 6 more months in a spacious apartment with all of my belongings!  :)

1 comment: